You can book your IELTS test with us online. When you book with us, you can be certain that you will be taking your test at an official IELTS test centre.
Tests we offer
|IELTS Academic and General Training - paper-based test||151,000CFA||Book now
|IELTS Academic and General Training - computer-delivered test||151,000CFA||Book now
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (Academic and General Training)||155,000CFA||Book now
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1)||116,000CFA||Book now
To book your test you will need to:
- Make sure you have a form of valid ID (passport or national ID card) at hand, as you will need to send a clear scan of it when you book your test. Please note that candidates under 18 years of age have to supply written consent by a parent or guardian in order to apply for a test place.
- Download and read our Information for Candidates, which contains important information about the test format, the question types and the test results. Please note that IELTS is not recommended for test takers under the age of 16.
- Pay for your test. You can pay for your test either in cash / cheque or via bank transfer.
You can pay for your test in one of the following ways:
i) With a cheque made payable to 'British Council'
ii) In person by cash or via credit and debit cards using POS at the British Council Dakar reception desk.
|DAY||REGULAR OPENING HOURS|
|Monday-Friday||08:30 - 18:30|
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:00|
iii) Via bank transfer
Bank Name: Ecobank Senegal
Address: KM 5, Avenue Cheikh Anta Diop, B.P. 9095 CD Dakar, Senegal
Account number: SN094 01001 100254051001 52
Account holder name: British Council Senegal
SWIFT code: ECOCSNDA
Please write your full IELTS reference number alongside your name on the deposit slip
Once you have made the payment, please send us the bank transfer receipt with the rest of your registration documents via email at email@example.com
Once your booking is complete, you will receive the following emails:
- Once you have completed the booking process, you will receive a confirmation giving you the start time of your test and the venue address.
- Your Speaking test may be scheduled on the same day as the other sections, or on a different day within a 7-day window before your main test day. The test centre will send you a confirmation for the Speaking Test date.
- After booking your test, you will also receive an automatic email with your access codes to the free online course: Road to IELTS.
You will also receive your IELTS Reference Number to access the Test Taker Portal. Please make sure that you have included your email address correctly when you book your test.