Whether you are a business, an educational organisation, a charitable institution or an international organisation, we have the flexibility and range of experience to work with you to meet your organisation's needs.
We are a globally trusted brand. Partnering with us gives you access to worldwide networks, expertise in international learning and cultural and community programmes.
- Established in 1934, the British Council has more than 200 offices in 110 countries and territories.
- We have been operating in Senegal since 1982 and have our office and a Teaching Centre in Dakar.
- A good understanding of cultures, languages and communities. Expertise in education and language teaching, all art forms, creative industries, youth and community engagement, governance and reform.
- Networks at all levels, from young learners to government ministers.
- Close working relationships with UK government departments, the British Embassy, national governments and ministries, and international government organisations.