We are flexible and offer a wide range of courses to meet your needs. Whatever your age, level or learning goals, we have a course for you.
How do we teach English at the British Council?
- We make learning fun because people learn better if they enjoy being in class.
- We use different teaching techniques because students have different learning styles.
- We ask our students to work in teams of two and groups to develop real communication skills.
- We use textbooks produced by specialized publishers and materials created by our teachers.
- We provide students with language advice and practices.
- We also teach study skills to help you become more independent language learners.
- We expect you to be actively involved in your learning.