Through higher education, young citizens gain a wider understanding of both their country and the world around them.
We introduced our globally recognised Internationalising Higher Education programme to Senegal. Linking us with public and government universities and bodies and partners in the UK, it helps us develop our expertise in the areas of:
- employability and career development
- academic research.
As part of this programme we aim to:
- work with concerned stakeholders and UK partners on strategy and policy development
- encourage local and international discussion and debate around higher education issues and challenges
- support government policies for increased growth in employment through skills-based qualifications
- take part in professional networks and dialogue that promote information sharing.
The programme will open doors for us to showcase our expertise internationally. We have undertaken several scoping studies on the situation of higher education in Jordan and hosted specialized workshops to build on findings and outcomes.
Read more about our activities on the British Council Internationalising Higher Education website.
Contact us for more information about our work with the programme or to find out how you can take part in our events and activities.