It's #CreativeHustle Time!
Do you like graphic and digital art?
Are you a digital enthousiat?
Join us on Friday, October 4th, from 3pm to 6pm at Sup'info, to explore with us the opportunities available to you!
What are the new professions created in the cultural industries thanks to the digital era?
Come learn more with:
- Mamy Tall - Co-founder of Dakar Lives and architect
- Xuman - Co-founder of Journal Rappé and accomplished cultural entrepreneur
- Babacar Sy - CEO of GROW ACADEMY, an agency specialized in audiovisual storytelling
- Abdoul Sow - Scientific Manager of the Heritage Professions Section, UFR CRAC
- The debate will be moderated by Massamba Mbaye art critic, curator and historian of theories of communication.
Register quickly on the link above!
In partnership with SUP'IMAX