Thank you for waiting. We are now open for face to face classes for adults, kids and teens.
We continue to develop all our learning programmes to ensure our students have a very fruitful and enjoyable learning experience.
Our health and safety precautions
Following Ministry of Health guidance, all health and safety precautions are in place to protect our students, teachers and staff.
- Physical distancing measures must be adhered to – with staff, teachers and students always one and half metres apart, at all times throughout our premises.
- Self-declaration form: all students must sign a declaration form when they register
- Students may not attend classes if: they are under a quarantine, self-quarantine, stay-at-home or medical surveillance order, as specified by the Ministry of Health. OR if they have a high temperature, persistent cough, difficulty breathing or other flu-like symptom.
- Temperature screening will be in place at the teaching venue.
- All staff, teachers and students will be required to wear face masks.
- New hygiene protocols are in place with sanitation stations in the teaching centre.
- Teachers will familiarise students with health and safety practices during their first class.
- Placement testing for all courses will be carried out online HERE.
- A maximum number of 12 students per class will be in operation to ensure proper physical distancing.
- Learning activities to maximise the benefits of group working will be integrated to teaching approaches, while students maintain social distancing.
NOTE Appointments to receive teachers’ feedback can be done over the phone through our customer services team.
NOTE It may be necessary to return to online classes if conditions change.
The health and safety of students, teachers and staff is our number one priority. Given the unprecedented nature of this pandemic, the British Council will continue to follow all directives made by the Ministry of Health. Our precautions will be kept under review and we will remain vigilant as the situation develops.
To find out more about our courses for adults, click HERE.